Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gold:Antiques

My mom collects antiques. This is one of the many which decorates Bill's Boathouse - the fishing marina on American Lake down the hill from my house. I'm not sure if it works or not - but a similar radio played when I was a little girl and it was my grandma who was running the shop. The radio was tucked up in the corner amongst many other things grandma "collected" and all I can remember is it played "Don't Take The Girl" about a million times. I'm not so much a fan of that song.


Speaking of old things... A friend of mine STRUCK GOLD and found an old 6 pane window with all the glass intact and gave it to me in exchange for an Americano (!!!) ... Now I just get to dream of what to do with it.




1 comment:

  1. Glitter! Coat it completely in pretty sparkly glitter!

    tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!