Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Photo Shoot: Family!!

Quite literally... My beautiful sister asked if I would snap a few shots of her a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. adorable family. I always tell her that God did such a good job taking all the best parts of them and making some stinkin' adorable kids.
Chips off the old block...
 Mostly because I couldn't decide which photo/edit I liked the most...
As far as a photo tips go... Not sure what to say this week - (in fact, I'd LOVE your tips on how to work with an EXTREMELY bright sun)... One thing I will say when working with kiddos - they LOVE to see themselves. If you're working with a camera that has a good sized screen for reviewing your shots, show them their own photo, it makes them smile and it makes them want to take more so they can see themselves over and over - instant cooperation. :)



The below was just too funny... big brother had about all he could take as far as this photo shoot was concerned and little brother was just doing his best to copy the same exact position as his super-cool big bro.
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I very much love your B&W images and creative cropping. Great family shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! So much to say about this post! You are so talented. That's the cutest family. And I love love love the one where lil' bro wants to be like big bro! And I love the one of the brothers and their dad along the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hands-in-the-pocket kills me! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two little ones with hands in their pockets~ so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!