Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Temptation

In it's most common form...

These sat in front of me during an early (7am) morning meeting today... At a time of day when I never thought I could make adequate decisions for myself - I was able to resist the temptation of the donut. (yay me!) 
I'm ready for change in my life and I want new things to happen. Instead of waiting around for something to happen... job opportunities to come... more photography adventures to happen... 
I'll take charge of what's in my power to control.
I'll rely on God's power and invite him into this process of getting my health/life/body into shape so that I am not limited at the adventures mountains I can climb.

That's not to say I don't need TONS of motivation... So - this whole pinterest community has been more support than I could have realized. Some recent "pins" that I've needed/relied upon the truth of:





linking up with:


stay tuned for an update... one year from today. Hope it's a good one. :)

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes is by Guy Tal: "Your best chance of finding something unique is to give something unigue a better chance of finding you."
    Don't give up. Just keep going. Sometimes it seems like a hard work but at the end you'll one happy person feeling much stronger than you could ever imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have more will power than me cause that donut is looking real good right now. Okay guess I'm not helping . . . wishing you much luck (run like the wind bullseye)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I easily fall for temptation - that´s why I really must exercise! :-D

    Love the sprinkles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinterest has been a fantastic motivator! and so has dailymile.com :)
    I got your new pin (: (and it works!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!