Saturday, March 17, 2012

I want to ride my....


My new helmet came in the mail... Spent a pretty penny on it since I've got to ride my bike on the freeway in order to get anywhere. I love "my" bike.... A hand-me-down from my father-in-law... who rode it in France way back when they were stationed across the lake. She's seen a lot of life. And this season... she's seen a lot of dust. I'm not a hard-core cyclist who enjoys riding in the rain. I'm the kind of girl who likes to take the bike out on a Sunny Sunday afternoon and ride the 10 miles to the ice cream shop in the neighboring town... or take it out early in the morning to ride the 5 miles to work on a Sunny spring/summer's day...

We haven't had any of those yet. I want to wear my new helmet. But people think it's weird when I'm not riding my bike. Hopefully the rain will let up and my bike (and my body) will see the sunshine again.

3 comments:

  1. I wear the same outfit when I ride my bike, dont leave home without the scarf and sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need warmer days now so I can ride my bike with less clothes on - it's not the same with thick sweaters and jackets! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!