Friday, February 1, 2013

Insta-inspiration


It's friday... my head is full of random-ness and anticipation of the weekend. I'm not doing anything exciting (to you)... I'll be home. alone. (with the pup) and the world will be my oyster. 
I'm going to take pictures of things I want to take pictures of. And I'm not going to get paid for it.
I'm going to use my iphone, my dslr AND my 35mm. 
I'm going to clean (that sounds crazy to you - but I can't wait for the time to do that).
I'm going to lay on the floor with the drapes open, looking out on the lake. 
I'm going to hang out on pinterest and be inspired by things like 

Happy Friday to you. May you find something that relaxes and inspires you.


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for peaceful, creative weekends. Love your image. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peaceful weekends... they give me room to relax and think properly

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!