Friday, May 10, 2013

IN CAMERA | double exposures

I've been really into double exposures lately [as evidenced here and here]. Maybe cause it brings me back to the feeling of film a little again - and I love the mood and feel of them. I've by no means perfected the idea, there are many who have, if you're one of them, don't judge. haha. Some friends and I caught a beauty of a sunset last night, so I thought I'd give it a go. And I know this is possible in photoshop. I've played around with that a little too... but there's nothing like getting it IN CAMERA first. 
 and, because the iphone is close to my side always.... an instagram selfie version... follow along if you like @chrisklas




4 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! You did this in camera? That is fascinating. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us on The Creativity Project Wall. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. thank you. seriously. makes me blush to read your kind words!

      Delete
  2. My old manual camera let me do double and multiple exposures, and i totally love it. Now, with my Canon digital, no way. Doubles have to be done in Photoshop. No fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you sure? Is it an SLR? Most canon/nikon SLRs have the multiple exposure selection under the menu (I'm using Nikon)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!!