Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wedding Bells

Recently, a very sweet couple trusted me to photograph their intimate court house wedding and reception. I absolutely love this couple, their kindness, their love for each other and their love for a good party! 

This was my first solo wedding & I caught the bug right away - many more beautiful weddings to blog about from this summer! Hopefully I'll get a second to share them with you all!

For now - enjoy the photos from this fun wedding event! 

Congrats Shell & Steven!!

1 comment:

  1. You took photos for a friend's son's wedding (Johnson) recently, and I've enjoyed following your posts since then. Lovely lovely photos! Great details and candids. Keep it up so I can come find you when my youngest graduates high school in 4 years! And thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!