Sunday, May 22, 2011

Don't Fence Me In

I long for change. Something different. Something new and exciting.

I'm tired of being cooped up in the same place, the same life, the same rain.

I'm ready for something different. I don't want to be fenced in any longer. I want wide open spaces.


Oh. and I lost my motivation from yesterday to go out and purchase new shoes. My desire for new has grown beyond shoes.

I don't know where this will take me... probably nowhere. But - my eyes/mind/heart is open to whatever comes my way.

On another note... We're listed here (!):

3 comments:

  1. well if you want wide open spaces, come to nebraska! sunshine and allllll the wide open space your heart could want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean! You've graduated, and now you're ready for the next adventure. It's good you're open to it-- the best adventures are unplanned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!