Less talk more photo -
1. Loving love. I love my husband who keeps my feet planted to the ground when I just want to float away... and remembering the times when love was really just twitter-pation.
Photos taken in August of 2004... Love the bottom photo - My hubs helmet says size “M”... mine? “XXL”
2. Loving new tubes and reinforced tires... (a GRACIOUS gift)... Will be helpful though since I’ve had 3 flats in 3 months... ugh. More on that in a different post on a different day.
3. Loving having the world’s greatest nephews who could brighten anyone’s day with their silly faces.
5. Loving Marvel Heroes... Of course! Why didn’t we think of these earlier? As the hubs and I try and eat a little healthier it’s like pulling teeth to get my husband to eat a good helping of veggies. The ‘anti-vegetarian’ in him says it’s cruelty to animals to eat their food. They’ve died for nothing if we don’t enjoy a good steak. So, that being said - these sugary, chewable vitamins are for the child in him (and they’re delicious!)
I’m a new fan of searching for things I’m loving... (although “love” is being used a little lightly for most of these... I mean... vitamins? really?) But I could get used to this... Might be linking up more often.
It’s just what you need... when you’re in a funk... start looking around you for some good, fun and joyful things to love on.
6. Loving blogging. First off I’ve LEARNED so much... so even when I’m in a funk - there are always bloggers out there who inspire me to find new things and HOLY CANNOLI... nominated for an award! How sweet is that!
The Liebster award is meant to connect and highlight new bloggers that have up to 200 followers.
As with other awards, this one has a few rules