Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pet Week

Occasionally I receive updates regarding new "I Heart Faces" Blog/Photo challenges... This is one I just couldn't resist.

You've probably met her before - she's our only child - Beesly .... (although I'm not one of those owners who thinks having a pet is the SAME as having a real life human child... not quite anyway.)

I'm pretty sure for these blog photo challenges I'm only supposed to submit one photo but I couldn't choose and I loved this trio too much to decide. She's got such personality and, if you can't tell, is incredibly alert here... I was trapping her in the house with the camera as she was desperately wanting to cross the street and play with my nephews. (her cousins? Perhaps that's taking it a bit too far. She is a canine after-all)

We had some friends come over and hang out the other night and they have one of the most adorable (and squeezable) little boys (more on his cute-ness tomorrow). Beesly was not quite sure what to do with him. He was so infatuated by little Beesly and kept petting hitting her with excitement. She was pretty well mannered - but they definitely had a stare down to determine who's turf they were really on...




8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dog and I just love that last picture! such a sweet and adorable capture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collage. The light is so pretty in her eyes and I love that tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE. I just want to squeeze that baby's arms. And Beez looks so patient and intent on his little face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is gorgeous. the photos are really beautiful. is she a breed of beagle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tryptic of Beesly! You've caught her beautiful brown eyes and intent doggie focus perfectly! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving that second shot. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! My dad calls my dog his grandpup! hehe! And spoils the dog like it was his grandchild, but then again he does not have any grandchildren yet so maybe that will calm down once he has human being grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!