Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Photo Shoot

Time for a little pink. I posted a little teaser photo of this sweet babe's session a few weeks ago and now a Friday has finally rolled around where I'm (in the country) able to post up a few more of her pics. I'm still getting used to this whole 'photography' thing... I'm used to manipulating a subject that's inanimate - I don't have to break for crying or squealing (or leaking).... So this was my first "newborn" shoot at just about a month old - this little lady was a gem to photograph.







Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


4 comments:

  1. haha! She has such a rubber face! Thank you again for taking pics of our girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu did a great job - I've only had one newborn session. Quiet challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feet in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable... but what really made me laugh is the tutu and the football hat at the same time... as if Dad and Mom both wanted to put something on their daughter. Yes- Daddy's and Momma's girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!