Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sick as a...

I apologize for my absence... I'd rather be blogging, I'd rather be working... I'd rather be doing anything other than staying home sick. I'm not a very good sick person. Usually I go to work even when I'm sick and I just tough it out for the day - not this time, apparently I've been too contagious - so I'm forced to stay home.

Sounds like it would be nice - "forced to stay home"... but not when all you can do is sleep... I'd rather be out taking photos. But instead my time is consumed with this:





Hope I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. oh yuck! hopefully this is the only time you'll get the bug this year!

    mountain mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon and praying for you! Being sick is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you are better as evidenced by your other posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!