Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Photo Shoot

How fun is it that I've actually been able to post consistent "Friday Photo Shoots"... they just keep coming! I put the word out there that I wanted some more "people shoots" and when I got one bite and had the blessed opportunity to shoot this little guy... people saw the work and the word was spread!

So maybe it's more fun for me than it is for you - that is unless you'd like your photos taken?

Anyhow - last Saturday on one of our LAST days of sunshine before the torrential downpour that is late Washington Fall... I met up with this family at the park... They were definitely people I could get along with and were incredibly easy going. It was a joy to be a part of making some picture memories. I hope they last this family for a long time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!