Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Photo Shoot: Mom & Daughter

Last weekend I had the pleasure to shoot a mother/daughter photo session! How fun. :) I think more people should have pictures taken with their sweet mommas. I know I need an updated photo with my own!



It was suggested (thanks!) that I offer up some "tips" for family photography... First thought - Ha! I am not in a position to offer anyone else tips! :), Second thought... I guess I can offer up what I like right now, although that's constantly changing as I learn more...
So, here goes nothing: I really like the above photo. Although it's a bit grainier than I would like (I'm sure a lighting fault of my own) - anyway, I like when the subject is framed by something other than the edge of the photo. The autumn foliage served as just the right complement to the beautiful mom and daughter.

I even had the opportunity to snap a photo of little brother while he waited EXTREMELY patiently in the FRIGID weather for big sis and mom to get their photo-shoot on.

8 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE that they wore pink/ white but reversed their layers ...if you know what I mean LOL! Great captures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! what great smiles you captured. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu did a really wonderful job with these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous shots! I especially love the last one. You've captured such a great expression on that little guy's face!

    Stopping by from the Give Me Your Best Shot Photo Story Friday link up. Come on over to my place when you get a chance! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty mom and daughter photos!
    Little brother sure was a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now I'm wondering why I don't have any pictures of me and my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such sweet photos! LOVE the B&W shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these special moments captured. I can see the love and I am not trying to sound cheesy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!