Monday, February 13, 2012

Proj366

Here I am again... loading on Monday what I had hoped to put up on Saturday... I don't know what it is about the weekends - but the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer... (I guess 5 days of computer work is enough)... Can't believe I've at least been consistent in posting a picture a day for over a month! (wish I'd been that consistent in some of my other goals...)
All photos taken via instagram, @chrisklas or online!

  

YourSiteTitle

And finally... Feb 11 - 
I am FAR from susie-home-maker. Saturday morning I purchased my very first cupcake pan and dusted off my hand mixer (I'd forgotten I even owned one of these.)
The middle school youth group run by the hubs and for which I am a long time volunteer, was having the annual "Valentine's Dessert Fundraiser" on Saturday and Sunday. Worried we wouldn't have enough desserts to make the amount of money we were hoping for - I volunteered to not only work/run the event but also bring a few dozen cupcakes along (normally I opt out of the baking part - to spare everyone else...) To my surprise though, it was kind of fun! (not to mention, it gave me something to photograph which is the real joy.) They turned out edible (that's all I can ask) and we had a successful event!
"How sweet are your words to my taste... Sweeter than honey to the mouth". Psalm 119:103

and then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I couldn't agree more about never letting the little kid in you die. I still have tons of Mickey & Minnie shirts, and Care Bear's to. I love vintage cartoon's. I even make, Errrr.....I mean, let my kid's watch them on Netflix. :) Kudo's to you on the cupcakes! I am not a baker either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look perfect! Love the pez holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I love your collages. That dinner looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the delayed posting. Sometimes 5 days of computer screen is plenty without adding my own time. Love your photos and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvin the Martian fan here... still holding on to my little kid! The cupcakes look delicious... well done on breaking in the new cupcake pan!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving your daily photos! :) wish i had the stick-to-it-tiveness you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!