Monday, April 16, 2012

Proj366: Part 2

April 8, 2012... Sunday - I'm leaving... On a jet plane.
April 9, 2012... Monday - Oh Hello there.
April 10, 2012... Tuesday - Again.
April 11, 2012... Wednesday - And again... (love that gal's face in front of me... and that you can't even see the hubs)
April 12, 2012... Thursday - once again...
April 13, 2012... Friday - Yes. There's more. (REALLY surprised I hadn't thrown up yet.)... Did you know that (in general) the reason you receive these "transmission errors" instead of a picture is because someone either flashed the camera or flipped it off? I assure you that we did neither of those things - but I guess sometimes this happens anyway ;)
April 14, 2012... Saturday - Finally home again... brought a little Disney with us and fell asleep on the couch watching Lady and the Tramp. :)

It's good to be home.

All photos taken via instagram, @chrisklas or online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!