Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Scripture & a Snapshot

I used to link up with a little thing called "Scripture & a Snapshot" often. It's changed a lot since the last time I was there but the meaning is still the same.

I've found that I've actually missed it quite a lot. Pictures speak a thousand words right? This is why I became a photographer because the meaning behind a picture is incredibly powerful. Maybe it's just for me - but then again. These types of posts really are just for me. Working as a counselor, part-time in a non-profit and here and there as a photographer I've come to realize - all of my work is all about helping others - pleasing other people. That can weigh on a girl after a while and I just really needed to get back to the basics.

Scripture.

It's what pulls me through. It's living and moving and breathing. And when the waters rise - I need a breath of fresh air.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!