1. I need to get out and take regular photos (the ones below are originals - however, I need to go somewhere other than my back deck for inspiration - although the view IS inspiring!)
2. I need to cook dinner (The hubs and I sat down for some impromptu spaghetti last night and I said aloud... I’m not sure when we did this last. yikes.)
3. On that note... I need to buy groceries on a regular basis. The overly-softened pears and squishy cherries are no longer cutting it. Must buy fresh goods more than once monthly!
4. I need regular haircuts. My hair is a nest.
5. I need to read my Bible daily, without fail. I’m reading through Genesis and have to continuously re-read the passage before the one that I’m on.... This is who’s son? Who begat this person?... Maybe with some consistency I wouldn’t need to retrace my steps.
6. I need to stick to a budget. I blogged a bit ago about wanting more and thus getting rid of what we already have... Well... If we feel we can be responsible with more, we need to be responsible with what we’ve got. I told my husband that starting in July we’d make some “fiscal changes”. He nodded and agreed. I think we both knew that I was really just talking to me.