Thursday, September 15, 2011

Music

I've been busy these days... Noticeably more absent from the blog than I'd like to be because it's just the kind of outlet I need. Just too busy to focus on the things that are just for me. I headed home for the day last night around 9pm and forced myself to practice the cello. I hate the thought of knowing that when I show up to my lesson on Friday - my teacher will know that I haven't picked the instrument up in two weeks...

That all being said - I thought I'd just share some new music with you (well... definitely not new) but a few shows I'm headed to in the next few months.... Music is from the soul - I don't think you need to be a Christian musician to bring glory to God because He's created a lot of talented people out there. I can hear the hand of God even if that isn't the artist's original intention... All that being said, the hubs and I LOVE going to live shows. We live in the perfect spot to do that - not all of them are "Christian Bands" (whatever that really even means) but all of them are musically gifted. Here's what's on the docket for the next few months:






I don't actually get to go to this one... The hubs is going though. He's been wanting to see Ryan Adams forever. (side note... I miss those two buildings in the back ground)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!