Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Week

Well... three days really because I slacked off with these posts. BUT, better late than never (a motto me and the hubs typically like to abide by).... Nevertheless, this week is anniversary week! So - I thought I’d make it simple... I just wanted to recap what I was doing around this time approximately 4 years ago...

Final Dress Fitting:

Completely appropriate, yes? I once heard that people use laughter and jokes to cover up their anxiety, stress, butterflies, pre-wedding jitters, light-headedness.... Nah. Couldn’t be true here...
Happy Wedding-versary! Best jitters I’ve ever had.


and then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos& from what I can see of it, I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for anniversaries and remembering those awesome moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!