Yesterday after work...
1. Buy a table-top Christmas tree (because my place is too small and the beagle would probably chew on it all day anyway) CHECK
2. Decorate the tree (That's the sharpest tree I've ever had... I have battle scars) CHECK
3. Munch on some dark chocolate covered Kettle Korn. CHECK, CHECK.... double CHECK
4. Tend to the sick husband. CHECK
5. Run two loads of laundry. CHECK
6. WISH that the dishes were done. CHECK
7. Play "Oh Holy Night" and "Jingle Bells" on the Cello. CHECK (and was pretty proud of the sound I was creating)
8. Grocery shopping. CHECK (first time in about a month.... what has my husband been eating??)
9. Sit down and have dinner at 9pm.... CHECK...
It was all worth it though - My favorite thing to do is sit on the couch in front of the lit up Christmas tree... It begins now and I can finally enjoy the season...