Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Bokeh

Yesterday after work...

1. Buy a table-top Christmas tree (because my place is too small and the beagle would probably chew on it all day anyway) CHECK
2. Decorate the tree (That's the sharpest tree I've ever had... I have battle scars) CHECK
3. Munch on some dark chocolate covered Kettle Korn. CHECK, CHECK.... double CHECK
4. Tend to the sick husband. CHECK
5. Run two loads of laundry. CHECK
6. WISH that the dishes were done. CHECK
7. Play "Oh Holy Night" and "Jingle Bells" on the Cello. CHECK (and was pretty proud of the sound I was creating)
8. Grocery shopping. CHECK (first time in about a month.... what has my husband been eating??)
9. Sit down and have dinner at 9pm.... CHECK...

It was all worth it though - My favorite thing to do is sit on the couch in front of the lit up Christmas tree... It begins now and I can finally enjoy the season...



project64 button



NapTime MomTog


10 comments:

  1. beautiful bokeh shots! I LOVE the first one! And the little lamb is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, awesome tree-shaped bokeh. And, WOW, you got a LOT done! I'm impressed! I hope you husband gets better soon! You should record yourself playing the cello. That would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. I love the Christmas Tree lights too. I could keep the tree up all year really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dark choc kettle corn sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous shots. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A funny post and nice shots of the lights of the tree!

    Chrissy at Manchester: a photo a day at Mancunian Wave

    ReplyDelete
  7. You inspired me to take some photos of the lights in my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots! I love the first bokeh against the black background. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!